Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Marbled Swarm update and other goodies

OMG, you guys! The Marbled Swarm was not what I had been expecting. Reminiscent of American psycho for the anti-hero's high diction, this novel left me with swirling images of bleeding anuses and children wishing they could be crushed into oblivion. Not for the faint of heart. It definitely made me want to read other works from this author if only to see if the other works are as graphic.

Here is the sneaky little comment I made via goodreads.

If you like books and wasting time on the internet then it is imperative you create an account and begin immediately. They have a function where you can CHOOSE the EDITION of the book you are reading and mark which page you have reached accordingly ::bliss::
----------------------

In other news, I have written a response to the John Stewart-Robert Pattinson interview which occurred on the 14th of August, 2012. True, there are a lot of other pressing issues going on in the world (More ignorance over Akin's rape comments? Ongoing conflict in Syria?) but sometimes matters of the heart win out. 

Here is the link to the full interview. Watch that, and then tomorrow I will hit y'all up with my take. 

No comments:

Post a Comment